Years in Print:
Articles of Interest
- Barbujani, Guido & Colonna, Vincenza (2010). Human genome diversity: frequently asked questions. Trends in Genetics, 26(7), 285-295.
- Pinhasi, Ron; Thomas, Mark G.; Hofreiter, Michael; Currat, Mathias & Burger, Joachim (2012). The genetic history of Europeans. Trends in Genetics, 28(10), 496-505.
- Hackstein, J. (2000). Towards an understanding of the genetics of human male infertility: lessons from flies. Trends in Genetics, 16(12), 565-572.
- King, Turi E. & Jobling, Mark A. (2009). What's in a name? Y chromosomes, surnames and the genetic genealogy revolution. Trends in Genetics, 25(8), 351-360.
- Torroni, A.; Achilli, A.; MacAulay, V.; Richards, M. & Bandelt, H. (2006). Harvesting the fruit of the human mtDNA tree. Trends in Genetics, 22(6), 339-345. 1