Years in Print:
Articles of Interest
- Yang, Y.; Ma, M.; Li, L.; Zhang, W.; Xiao, C.; Li, S.; Ma, Y.; Tao, D.; Liu, Y.; Lin, L. & Zhang, S. (2008). Evidence for the association of Y-chromosome haplogroups with susceptibility to spermatogenic failure in a Chinese Han population. Journal of Medical Genetics, 45(4), 210-215.
- Zhang, Feng; Lu, Chuncheng; Li, Zheng; Xie, Pingxing; Xia, Yankai; Zhu, Xiaobin; Wu, Bin; Cai, Xiaoyun; Wang, Xiaofeng; Qian, Ji; Wang, Xinru & Jin, Li (2007). Partial deletions are associated with an increased risk of complete deletion in AZFc: a new insight into the role of partial AZFc deletions in male infertility. Journal of Medical Genetics, 44(7), 437-444.
- Hinttala, R., Smeets, R., Moilanen, J.S., Ugalde, C., Uusimaa, J., Smeitink, J.A. and Majamaa, K. (2006). Analysis of mitochondrial DNA sequences in patients with isolated or combined oxidative phosphorylation system deficiency. Journal of Medical Genetics, 43(11), 881-886.
- Yao, Y.G., Kong, Q.P., Salas, A. and Bandelt, H.J. (2008). Pseudomitochondrial genome haunts disease studies. Journal of Medical Genetics, 45(12), 769-772.
- Zsurka, G., Schröder, R., Kornblum, C., Rudolph, J., Wiesner, R.J., Elger, C.E. and Kunz, W.S. (2004). Tissue dependent co-segregation of the novel pathogenic G12276A mitochondrial tRNALeu(CUN) mutation with the A185G D-loop polymorphism. Journal of Medical Genetics, 41(12), e124-e124. 1