Years in Print:
Articles of Interest
- Wang, Hua-Wei; Li, Yu-Chun; Sun, Fei; Zhao, Mian; Mitra, Bikash; Chaudhuri, Tapas K.; Regmi, Pasupati; Wu, Shi-Fang; Kong, Qing-Peng & Zhang, Ya-Ping (2012). Revisiting the role of the Himalayas in peopling Nepal: insights from mitochondrial genomes. Journal of Human Genetics, 57(4), 228-234.
- Wei, L.H., Yan, S., Yu, G., Huang, Y.Z., Yao, D.L., Li, S.L., Jin, L. and Li, H. (2017). Genetic trail for the early migrations of Aisin Gioro, the imperial house of the Qing dynasty. Journal of Human Genetics, 62(3), 407-411.
- Wei, L.H., Huang, Y.Z., Yan, S., Wen, S.Q., Wang, L.X., Du, P.X., Yao, D.L., Li, S.L., Yang, Y.J., Jin, L. & Li, H. (2017). Phylogeny of Y-chromosome haplogroup C3b-F1756, an important paternal lineage in Altaic-speaking populations. Journal of Human Genetics, in press, in press.
- Wen, S.Q., Yao, H.B., Du, P.X., Wei, L.H., Tong, X.Z., Wang, L.X., Wang, C.C., Zhou, B.Y., Shi, M.S., Zhabagin, M. and Wang, J. (2019). Molecular genealogy of Tusi Lu’s family reveals their paternal relationship with Jochi, Genghis Khan’s eldest son. Journal of Human Genetics, , .
- Wu, R., Li, H., Peng, D., Li, R., Zhang, Y., Hao, B., Huang, E., Zheng, C. and Sun, H. (2018). Revisiting the potential power of human leukocyte antigen (HLA) genes on relationship testing by massively parallel sequencing-based HLA typing in an extended family. Journal of Human Genetics, -, -.
- Zhang, Y., Li, J., Zhao, Y., Wu, X., Li, H., Yao, L., Zhu, H., Zhou, H. (2016). Genetic diversity of two Neolithic populations provides evidence of farming expansions in North China. Journal of Human Genetics, in press, in press.
- Zhang, Y., Wu, X., Li, J., Li, H., Zhao, Y., & Zhou, H. (2017). The Y-chromosome haplogroup C3*-F3918, likely attributed to the Mongol Empire, can be traced to a 2500-year-old nomadic group. Journal of Human Genetics, 1, -. « First ‹ Previous 1 2 3